Physitrack for Telehealth
Meet Physitrack Telehealth
Improve access and support patient self-management
What is included in Physitrack Telehealth?
- Easy-to-use video calling
- Streaming of exercises on screen during Telehealth session
- Two-way communication via secure messaging
- Symptom and activity logging and monitoring
- Keep your patient close via video consultations and secure messaging
- Share exercise programs and educational information to patients via PhysiApp
- Follow patients’ progress and activity to keep them on track
- Promote motivation by exercise and symptom logging and self-monitoring
- Use PhysiApp to fill in surveys and outcome measure questionnaires shared by your therapist
- Use PhysiApp to access exercise videos, information, and education shared by your therapist
- Use chat and video calls to keep in touch with your therapist where ever you are
Telehealth is an excellent way to offer patients the care they need and in a way that works with their lifestyle rather than against it.
don’t take our word for it
Physitrack is used by 100,000+ healthcare professionals in 102 countries, including physical therapists, MDs, surgical specialists, exercise physiologists and chiropractors in public and private healthcare.
Physitrack has been a key part of Apple’s Mobility Partner Program since 2015.
Free PhysiApp® patient app
Patients download the free PhysiApp patient app to follow perfect form exercise videos and report back on their progress, both online and offline.
In-app reminders keep patients on track and motivated, while the instant messaging feature (if you've enabled this) allows you to stay in touch with your patients in real-time.
Available for iOS, Apple Watch, Android and web, in more than 10 languages.
Frequently asked questions
How does Physitrack ensure a safe and secure connection between practitioner and patient?
Physitrack uses best-in-class Telehealth technology providers to ensure a good connection. The video connection between practitioner and patient is encrypted to ensure a safe connection without anyone peeking along online.
How much does Physitrack Telehealth cost?
Physitrack Telehealth Basic is included in all licenses, which contains the basic functionality to set up a browser based Telehealth consultation. With Telehealth Pro you are able to go big with in-app HD Telehealth sessions and additional features, like exercise video streaming. You can find more about pricing here: https://support.physitrack.com/article/159-how-much-does-physitrack-cost#tprice
With how many patients can I use Physitrack Telehealth simultaneously?
Physitrack Telehealth is designed to be used with one patient at a time at this moment.
Are Physitrack Telehealth calls recorded?
Optionally, for enterprise customers, call recording can be enabled. This requires signing a separate agreement with Physitrack.
Still have questions?
Our team is happy to provide you with the answers you need.
Exercise prescription & Education
- 15,000+ fully narrated, reviewed exercise videos
- Educational videos and PDFs
- Outcome measures
- Upload your own exercise videos
- Create your own templates
Telehealth & messaging
- Secure & encrypted video calling
- Works on web, iOS and Android
- Stream exercises during a video call
- Screen sharing
- Automated outcomes data collection in tandem with the engagement process
- Timed release of surveys and outcome measures
- Data gathering in your own data repository
- Simple and intuitive analysis and benchmarking tools
- Easy export to third-party systems and regulatory bodies
Patient onboarding and triage
- Extend your clinical pathways
- Your own branded apps
- Pre-appointment intake
- Modular to suit your needs
- Integrates with your practice management system
Open your patient directly from your PMS into Physitrack and automatically copy prescribed exercise programs to your PMS, saving you time and preserving data integrity between platforms. View all integrations
Ready to start?
Join more than thousands of satisfied practitioners and take your practice to the next level. Your perfect solution to support the entire patient journey. All in one app.