At Physitrack our Mission is to elevate the world's wellbeing. We’re a global digital healthcare provider with team members of 14 nationalities on four continents, customers in 17 time zones, and millions of end users in 187 countries. Physitrack has two business lines:
- Lifecare: Our Physitrack, PhysioTools and Physicourses brands. These provide digital tools for healthcare providers
- Wellness: Our Champion Health, Champion Health plus, Champion Health Nordics and Wellnow brands. These provide holistic digital health for the workplace.
Physitrack's Lifecare Technology team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Do you have a successful marketing background, a strategic mindset, and a proactive attitude? If so, we want to hear from you.
This is a hands on role - your day to day will be in the detail and proactively driving change and impact. You will be experienced in digital marketing and comfortable in using digital tools and approaches to enhance Lifecare’s Go To Market efforts.
About the role
- 📊 Use marketing analytics tools to monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing data-based insights and recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- 👷♀️Deliver the planning, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns across different channels, including affiliates, social media, website builds, email, content marketing etc.
- 👩🏫 You will be a continuous learner who stays up to date on industry trends and competition, using insights to refine and adjust marketing strategies.
- ✍️ Mature and implement marketing plans that align with Physitrack’s goals, with clear objectives and measurable KPIs, that is endorsed by the Vice President of SaaS and other senior leaders.
You will report to our Vice President of SaaS, supporting him in ensuring Marketing aligns and enables other Go To Market activities. You will work alongside an experienced Marketing Specialist who is responsible for content and smaller marketing projects, as well as a web developer and a designer.
You will have:
- An ability to get things done: You will be a 'sleeves up' marketer with the experience to independently run successful campaigns. You will use project management and other tools to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Digital Marketing Experience: An ability to examine our Product Led Growth strategy and wider digital presence to ensure our assets and efforts have maximum impact. To do this you will need to be comfortable with digital tools and systems e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Sales CRMs like Pipedrive/Hubspot.
- Creative and innovative skills: Ability to think of new ways of reaching our target clients with an up-to-date understanding of the digital landscape.
- Collaboration skills: You will help your peers and leave your ego at the door.
Remuneration and benefits
- Remuneration. We’re offering up to €5000 per month for 40 hours a week. The role will be contractual. There will be a discretionary bonus based on performance.
- Fully remote and flexible working. We care about outcomes not where you are from - you can be based anywhere in Europe/UK. Next to that, you can count on a flexible schedule.
- Wellbeing. We’re a wellbeing company, therefore wellbeing is at the heart of our business. You will be able to access fantastic wellbeing facilities, such as the Champion Health platform which provides advice on your wellbeing.